



Right after we arrived at the Renaissance Festival the kids noticed the Bungee Jumping on Trampolines and were begging to do it. I was afraid they were too little but both weighed enough. Amazingly Megan jumped right up, let the guy put the harnesses on her and started climbing the stairs. She held on for dear life but was smiling and laughing the entire time. It was a little scary that they were going so high! Tyler went after Megan and was doing great at first and then after the 3rd bounce, looked right at me and mouthed "I'm scared" and had a terrified look on his face. I really thought he might get sick but he stuck it out and was very proud of himself when it was over!! I was pretty impressed with my little dare devils!! 2 videos are below . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment