

All Tyler wanted to do this trip was make a light saber and do the Star Wars Jedi Training. We had heard that they only pick about 10 kids every show so I figured Tyler and I would stay all day if we had to! Thankfully he got picked at our 1st show!! He was so excited he could hardly look at us! They gave each Padawan a brown cape to wear and a light saber to "borrow". Then the Jedi Master came out and showed them how to use the light sabers - he was very funny and quick witted! After the Padawans knew their routine it was time to meet Darth Vader. Darth Vader came out in a cloud of smoke and all the kiddos had their light sabers held up and I actually had tears in my eyes!! Darth Vader asked each child if they wanted to come to the dark side. I half expected Tyler to say yes but he said NO! This experience was definitely the highlight of Tyler's trip!!

No comments:
Post a Comment